Friday, April 3, 2009

Product Review


Today I thought that I would post something different then food or pet related.

Hello, I am 35 years old and I still get the odd pimple!
No products have ever worked on those little suckers! Until I found this little gem. It will cost ya, but so worth it! You dab just a tiny bit of powder onto your blemish. I do it first thing in the morning and also throughout the day if the thing is huge and has a pulse, if you know what I mean. It shrinks the thing before your eyes, and you are back to your normal self in a matter of a couple of days. It also helps prevent, meaning at the first sign of a tingle, just put some on the potential spot and Voila!
Love it! Love it! Love it!
This product can be ordered online through Sephora and some stores do carry it.

No comments: