Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Top 5 Resolutions



Many of you have inspired me to do my own list of resolutions for the New Year. I am not usually one to make a list of resolutions just because it's a new year... However, many goals and thoughts are going through my mind and maybe putting them in writing will help me achieve them.
Here we go.....
  1. Patience, patience, patience... as per my yoga teacher; "2009 brings a unique combination of sensitivity and intensity. With this increased sensitivity and intensity we will need more patience. This will be the challenge or the Yoga for those of us who are naturally a little impatient"


  2. Eliminate chemicals in our house. Use more earth friendly products and natural cleaning agents, such as vinegar, baking soda, lemon....


  3. Getting fit. I have gained an embarrassing amount of pounds in the last year. This resulted in less energy and an overall sense of not feeling well. Oh duck fat and foie gras, how I love thee!!


  4. Organization. Need i say more?


  5. Spending less and saving more. I have learned the hard way, that rainy days DO exist, and YES, it could happen to YOU. Nobody is immune........And in case my lovely boss is reading my blog, like he promises to do, here is resolution #6.....
  6. Be NICer to the best BOSS in the whole world ;-)

No comments: