This is by far my favourite dip and the easiest to make!
In a food processor or blender mix the following;
- 1 1/2 cup feta cheese, drained and cubed
- 1 large roasted red pepper, skinned and chopped
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 hot pepper of your choice chopped. I used a banana pepper from our garden. Jalapeno works nicely too.
- 1-2 garlic cloves or more to taste
- 1/4 cup or more of fresh lemon juice
- *Optional* A squirt of hot sriracha chili sauce. It gives it a little "Je ne sais quoi".
Serve cold with fresh veggies or crispy salty pita chips :-)