3) Emilie Sloan Gabrielle Lunch Tote: Cranberry
4) A Class/gift certificate at the Urban Element in Ottawa:
Here is an exert from their website: " Hands-on Class: This class is a must for foodies and newbies alike-it's for anyone willing to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty! You will play an active role in preparing your own 3 to 4 course meal with the help and guidance of our featured chefs. ...Before you know it, it will be time to sit down and enjoy the fruits of your labour. From here, the Urban Element staff will treat you like a guest, pouring wine, plating and presenting you with the wonderful meal you helped create. "
6) A good Porto, Quinta de Castelinho comes to mind... SAQ sells it.
7) Waiters Rant Book
10) Scharffen Berger milk chocolate (not the dark one)... velvety smooth melt in your mouth goodness! My favourite chocolate ever! Usually I much prefer dark bitter chocolate, but this one is simply sinful.
11) Le Nordik Gift certificate. My favourite place to escape and unwind.
Nordic baths http://www.lenordik.com/
Outdoor hot tubs, Finnish sauna, steam bath, Nordic waterfalls, cold and temperate pools, outdoor and indoor relaxation areas & outdoor fireplaces. WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE!??
13) Gift certificate at Le Cordon Bleu for a demonstration class.
If we win the lottery:
-Kitchen aid mixer in Copper pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze PRETTY pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze
-Saaco Espresso machine. One of these would make me a happy women!