Thursday, November 6, 2008

My New Toy


....To alleviate the pain of loosing my favorite car, I decided to do some well deserved retail therapy. Oh Costco..How I love Thee. I treated myself to a Roomba iRobot. This thing is the best thing since sliced bread. It is the most beautiful and intelligent invention man has ever created. I am in L-O-V-E with this thing. For those of you who don't know, it is a robot vacuum cleaner. You press a button, it makes the cutest little sound and then goes about cleaning the whole house. Now, I have always been weary of these types of gadgets, and I am not one to splurge on high tech stuff. But this is worth every penny and more, it is almost like having a personal maid. Dog and cat hair is history!!! I could watch the thing for hours, its almost mesmerizing, it slows down when it senses a wall or obstacle, it does not miss one particle of dust. I swear to God this thing has a brain, now if it could only come with an attachable dildo, it would be PERFECT....

No comments: